At WWN our focus is You. We have designed this program with busy women in mind. Women that are exhausted, sick of thinking, time poor, frazzled – mums, busy career women, exhausted, burnt out, and just generally unwell. It doesn’t matter what your background is this program is for you.
We are very aware of the struggles women are experiencing day to day. The pressure of being perfect on every level and everything for everyone is placing unrealistic pressures on women to maintain balance in their life and to cope with what is constantly thrown at them. So many women are suffering from depression, auto-immune diseases and health issues that can be prevented. These health issues are often contributed to by poor life style choices, being time poor, negative life experiences, trauma and constantly sacrificing self for others, whether this is a partner, family members or others in your inner circle.
We believe enough is enough. It is your turn to take a time out and to invest in looking after you. We want all women to understand how important and powerful they really are. We know women are the creators of change and it is time to start seeing yourself as just that. You change the way a woman cares for herself and you will see this ripple down into her inner circle, affecting every person in her life.
This program as all of our programs is designed to help women find themselves, to make your life easier and more manageable, whilst allowing your body to heal, gain energy and vitality and to encourage you to embark on a life long journey of curiosity resulting in self discovery, personal growth and personal responsibility. Our aim is –
- To show you how you can become the Master of your own destiny and the creator of a positive and happy future.
- To empower you to nurture self, love self, accept self and to rediscover your inner strength and beauty
- To help you understand the complexity of the human mind with our 3 R’s principle –
- RESET your thinking,
- REWIRE your brain,
- and RE-CREATE your preferred REALITY.
Stress and the impact it is having on you.
One of the major contributors holding women back for being who and what they want to be is stress. Stress plays a major role in how we digest our food, it effects our moods, and influences how we feel and react to life in general.
When we are in a state of stress we move out of our natural state of balance into a state of fight/fight/freeze. This releases a large doses of stress hormone called cortisol. Cortisol plays many roles, one is to calm the body down and to allow a sharpened focus on pending danger. But more importantly stress moves us out of the parasympathetic nervous system – a state of homeostasis – balance and calm – into the sympathetic nervous system where the body is in fight /flight.
The impact this has on the digestive system is detrimental. When we move into a sympathetic nervous system response we automatically stop breaking down and digesting food, metabolism slows dramatically, and the way we burn calories and assimilate and metabolize nutrients becomes impaired. Our ability to think rationally and logically is gone because vital blood flow leaves the frontal lobe of the brain. All blood flow and energy, except what is absolutely necessary for organ survival has been re-directed to the limbs and parts of the body that require you to move fast or fight.
When we are in a parasympathetic nervous system response the body is in a prime state of metabolism and nutrient assimilation. You feel a sense of calm, you are able to make rational decisions, you have a general feeling of well-being and happiness.
Therefor it does not matter how good your diet is. If you are in a stress response state you are just not absorbing or breaking down vital nutrients. If you are in a calm state of relaxation your metabolism is in full force. Energy is up, vitality increases, mood stabilizes and a sense of calm prevails.
- This is why we have taken great care to include gentle effective exercises that will create relaxation through learning to breathe
- You will improve the quality of the food you eat and help your body utilize it at an optimum level
- You will build your awareness of people/time/places and how they impact on you on a day to day basis.
- You will learn to enjoy your body, your life, your food and nourishing yourself on all levels
- You will learn the power of your thoughts and unlock the toxic beliefs that are holding you back.
- You will change your story by releasing the past
- You will Re-connect with your higher self and allow the abundance in your life flow.
When you make the choice to embark on your Detox for life you will also:-
- Learn how some foods you eat can rob your body of nutrients and make you feel tired and sluggish.
- Address not only you’re eating habits, but also your lifestyle habits – even ones that seem too trivial to make a difference.
- Discover the first thing you MUST eliminate from your diet.
- Re-balance hunger hormones to send the correct signals
- 8 tips to a better night sleep that will strengthen your immune system and detoxify your brain.
- Begin to understand your body a little better in an easy-to-comprehend language.
- You will embark on a journey of self discovery
- You will start to understand what is holding you back emotionally, spiritually and physically
- You will learn the importance of self love, self love, self acceptance, the value of gratitude and how to increase your level of happiness
- You will receive exercises to help you release negative emotional patterns.
- Most importantly you will learn to take time for yourself and value the person that you are.
- You will learn you are worth it.
- All of this comes with personal support from a secret Facebook group developed to allow women to share their struggles, to share their successes, and to support each others growth.
A sample of what you will receive in your BeIn2U 4 week Detox for Life.
Our environments are full of toxins that pollute our bodies and make us feel depressed or anxious. Learn the four types of food you must eliminate from your diet today and how toxic food affects our bodies. You will also discover the hidden power in breathing that will help manage chronic pain, insomnia, high blood pressure, and mood disorders.
Our lifestyle steps this week touch on the dangers of stress and the benefits of working up a sweat and we provide you with some easy to follow strategies to work with. By the end of this week you will investigate your inner self and find ways to heal.
Your body will begin to respond to the detox, and you will be open to new sensations within yourself. Learn how to improve the health of your gut that will facilitate weight loss, improved digestion, and improved moods.
Learn to be authentically happy and how your body and mind work together to create happiness. Continue your journey to wellness after BeIn2U, and how to maintain a high level of wellness throughout your life.
Not only do you get all this but you also get a full cookbook with all the recipes for the 4 weeks that have been specifically designed for WWN by our resident chef Verity, weekly menus, weekly shopping lists, modules on health, nutrition, mind and soul, plus easy to follow exercises to change the way you think and feel about yourself and your food whilst setting achievable manageable goals. You can do as little or as much as you like. The choice is yours. We have done all the thinking for you.
So why not jump in and make a commitment to a new, healthier and happier more whole you.