- At WWN, we use a variety of questionnaires to determine the possible causes of your symptoms/ illnesses.
- If you are sick and tired of feeling sick and tired you may benefit from taking a health survey buy narrowing down what could potentially be affecting your health.
- Health Surveys can be used as an investigative tool to help you understand what may be affecting your health.
- Health Surveys may help nutritional, hormonal and/or an emotional imbalance and not even know it.
- By taking the health Surveys it could help you decide the best action plan to reach health and weight loss success.
- Your Health Surveys can be completed at your discretion.
- This information can be used to create a personalized program.
We will attempt to uncover possible hormonal influences and imbalances that could be affecting your health and well-being. This will help you choose the right course of action to get your health back on track. The questionnaires that you will receive are:
The Hormone Symptomology Survey lists possible symptoms that you may be experiencing and how they may correlate with particular hormone imbalances. We have based this survey on the works of Dr. John Lee, who was at the forefront of Women’s Health during his time and helped discover how hormones influence the female body. His work is being continued by those that wish to expand the choices available in the peri-menopause and menopausal years of a woman’s life.
Nutrition and Lifestyle
Our bodies become sluggish, tired, burnt out, and eventually overweight when we make poor nutritional and lifestyle choices. By making a few small changes in our life, we can feel ENERGIZED, MOTIVATED, EXCITED, RESTED, POSITIVE, and ready to take on the world. When we feed our bodies well we sleep better, function better, and are just more productive in general.
Do you want to become the best version of yourself? If so, take this quick survey and see how healthy your diet really is. What do you have to lose apart from bad moods, fatigue, and maybe even a few extra kilos?
Food Allergy and Intolerance
At WWN, we take health seriously. We care about what is happening to other women and how we struggle trying to be everything for everyone. With our nutritional/lifestyle assessments, we will assess what your dietary intake is and what the possible lifestyle stressors are stopping you from making healthier choices.
Surveys We Offer